Wednesday, November 10, 2010

WHEW!

I can finally exhale! We WILL be able to get the land we need for the septic. Still many things to do, but at least that part is confirmed!

In the spirit of looking ahead, I have to share this currently ugly, but potentially darling dresser project:

I know, ugly huh?

It is currently keeping the chair company (that I posted previously), and like the chair, this dresser will be restored by me and given new life!

The size and shape remind me of this dresser that has been in my family for a very long time, and likely could have come from the same part of the country as the house:
I know it's not exactly the same, but it reminds me of the other one.
I'm curious to strip the old peach paint off the other one and see what kind of wood is under there!

1 comment:

  1. howdy Ann

    this is from Mark, 227northstreet.com
    Thanks for looking at my blog, although I have had no time to write for weeks! Arg!
    give me a call and I will give you the contact info for the floors, and any other help or info that you need I might have some answers.
    My best!
    Mark
    707-395-0237

    ReplyDelete