Saturday, March 26, 2011

Out of the Ashes

In all seriousness, this is not a post I truly thought I would be able to write. Much has happened since the last post -- we've felt like we were on a rollercoaster. It is with so much awe and gratitude and absolute wonder to be able to say that WE WILL be moving forward with this house after thinking it would not happen!

I won't go into the details now about all that transpired since the last post, but believe me when I say that it truly tested my faith like nothing else, but of course God being as indescribably amazing as He is was waiting to surprise us, I think.

If any of our followers are still out there reading, stay tuned! The journey is about to get exciting!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ann
    I am so happy to see this post! Thanks so much for stopping by the Back Porch with an update. I've often wondered what was happening with you.

    Looking forward to news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see this post. Still here and will be to see your dream come true.
    ~G~

    ReplyDelete